We’re Hiring: Studio Technologist
The Studio Technologist’s role is integral to the day-to-day operations of Man Made Music’s studios. Ideal candidates will be tuned into and excited about emerging technologies, and how they can enhance the way Man Made Music operates. You will work as the systems administrator for our studio, office, and server. You’ll manage off-site tech support for day-to-day IT issues, and provide on-site support as needed. The Studio Technologist will consult on new technologies to streamline and improve workflow for the office and studios, and assist the Studio Manager in troubleshooting complex audio systems at Man Made Music’s NYC recording studios. This will be a part-time freelance position to start, but ideal candidates should be excited about joining the Man Made Music team full-time.
Job Responsibilities (including but no limited to)
• Consult on and manage systems essential to seamless studio operations including: Box, EVO (hardware and software), AVID products, Native Instruments, UAD, Waves, and more!
• Perform updates to studio and office machines to keep them current.
• Troubleshoot studio signal flow and routing for Pro Audio systems
• Support Studio Manager in maintaining studio computers and hardware
• Studio plugin management
• Support and troubleshoot AVID software and hardware devices across all studio machines
• Manage CrashPlan Server: Check logs, status of devices and manage users.
• Office365: Monitor health of Exchange server + manage users, groups, and resources
• Manage off-site tech support system and act as help desk support for employees facing technical issues with their computers and studio technology
• Set up new technology (e.g. computers & mobile phones) for new hires
• VR implementation and support
• Monitor + configure network via ASA, the Switch (Cisco CLI), and the WAP GUI
• Administrate the file server (Octave)
• Research new + emerging technology
Let us know! Interested parties, please contact: email@example.com