We’re Hiring: Freelance VR Audio Programmer
Man Made Music and EccoVR are looking for a highly motivated Audio Programmer to join our freelance VR / AR audio team. You must be self-driven and able to champion audio-related features from conceptualization to completion.
• Work alongside EccoVR sound designers & client game programmers to integrate sound & music into upcoming VR & AR projects
• Advise on out how to use existing technology to achieve new and unique audio features for spatial sound
• A strong interest in audio processing and creating awesome VR experiences with best-in-class audio implementation
• At least 2 years of professional programming experience
• Ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines
• Proficiency in C/C++ and Microsoft Visual Studio
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Experience with Wwise Middleware
• Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 & Unity
• Experience with 3D audio SDK’s such as FB360 (.TBE), Steam VR (Phonon), Oculus Audio
• Familiarity with mixing, sample rates, data compression filters, reverbs, etc.
• Experience implementing and mixing for 3D spatialized audio and interactive environments, including ambisonic audio tracks
• Experience/interest in making custom abstract behavior and/or interactive music systems
Let us know! Interested parties, please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org